Instantly extend any complex web-based application to a lite mobile app. Simplify your business processes today by rapidly creating HTML5 apps.
The MIT Sloan CIO Symposium is proud to announce that the Finalists for the 2013 Innovation Showcase have been selected. These 10 outstanding companies represent cutting edge B2B solutions that combine both value and innovation to Enterprise IT. The Showcase connects CIO's and Senior IT Executives with some of the most creative minds in the Enterprise IT space, allowing them to stay in touch with state-of-the-art thinking, while networking with other IT Executives in a relaxing and stimulating atmosphere. Congratulations to the Finalists, who were selected from a long list of applicants, and we all look forward to an exciting and stimulating Symposium in Cambridge on May 22nd.
At the Innovation Showcase, attendees will be able to:
- Engage with some of the most creative minds in the enterprise IT space.
- Stay in touch with state-of-the-art thinking on IT solutions.
- Network in a relaxing atmosphere with other leading IT executives.
Since the inception of the Innovation Showcase, several of our Finalists have achieved significant success:
- CloudSwitch (2010 Finalist) was acquired by Verizon.
- Nimbula (2012 Finalist) was acquired by Oracle.
- Rypple (2011 Finalist) was acquired by Salesforce.com.
- Yammer (2010 Finalist) was acquired by Microsoft for $1.2B
Company selections are based upon the following criteria:
- B2B or B2C enterprise IT solution product in the market
- Innovation value, or uniqueness of the solution
- Potential impact on the top and/or bottom Line
- Start-up with <$10 million in annual revenues or Series A VC funding.
- Selling enterprise IT solutions to CIOs or corporate departments.
- Innovation and/or strategic value.
- Potential impact on the top and bottom line.
The Innovation Showcase Judges consist of MIT faculty and students, entrepreneurs, and early stage investors.
2013 Innovation Showcase Sponsors
We are grateful to the sponsors of the Innovation Showcase:
Thank you for your interest in the Innovation Showcase. We encourage you to direct any questions or comments to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, you can download a PDF regarding the Innovation Showcase here.