Crafting Data Strategies that Pay Off
8:45 am - 9:45 am,
The most compelling data strategies articulate exactly how data will generate economic value—specifically and uniquely—for an organization. They spell out the organization’s data monetization approach, along with associated risks, costs, and benefits – and describe the capabilities and activities required for execution. This panel will explore the ins and out of creating great data strategies that help organizations reap value from the digital economy.
- Data-driven strategies for succeeding in the algorithmic economy (2019-06-07)
- Playing by the rules: How Adobe centralized its data management (2019-05-31)
- 7 hard truths about digital transformation (2019-05-27)
- 5 takeaways for IT leaders from the MIT Sloan CIO Symposium (2019-05-24)
- CIOs Should Incorporate These 3 Ideas in Data Analytics Strategies (2019-05-22)