1:15 pm - 2:15 pm,
Kresge Little Theater
As AI technology advances, it is becoming more integrated into the enterprise. AI technologies and AI-driven products are enabling new services never possible before, providing deep business intelligence, enhancing strategic decision making, improving customer experience, automating work, and cutting costs. This panel of experts will share insights on the current generation of intelligent systems and how CIOs can select and implement AI to improve capabilities and transform their organizations.
- With artificial intelligence and machine learning, KPIs are crucial (2018-06-14)
- Believe it or not, CIOs need a digital customer experience strategy (2018-06-14)
- CIOs: Focus on applying AI and machine learning, not defining it (2018-05-31)
- 8 lessons for IT chiefs: MIT Sloan CIO Symposium 2018 (2018-05-25)
- CIOs Talk AI, Digital Pressures and Other Pain Points at MIT’s CIO Symposium (2018-05-24)