Jennifer S. Banner
Chief Executive Officer
Schaad Companies, LLC
Jenny is CEO of Schaad Companies, LLC a 105- year old privately held real estate holding company. She is responsible for business lines in residential and commercial construction and development, real estate brokerage, property management and leasing, and land investments. In addition to serving as CEO, Ms. Banner is Manager of the Schaad Family Office.
Prior to joining Schaad Companies, Mrs. Banner spent 23 years in public accounting, practicing in the tax area with Ernst & Young (formerly Ernst & Whinney) in Florida and Pershing Yoakley & Associates in Tennessee.
Mrs. Banner is a member of the boards of directors of BB&T Corporation (member of executive and risk committees, and past chair of audit committee), the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta (Nashville Branch), and is a past director of First Virginia Banks, Inc. and First Vantage Bank.
She received her BS in business administration and Master of Accountancy, both summa cum laude, from the University of Tennessee.
- The secret of digital disruption in one tweet (2016-01-19)
- Digital unleashes new competitive threats, forcing CIOs to take charge (2015-06-16)
- Digital disruption boosts board members’ acclaim for the CIO role (2015-06-16)
- IT transformation efforts driving new ‘start-up’ mentality (2015-05-26)
- Digital disruption threatens to change IT to its core (2015-05-21)
- From Digitally Disrupted to Digital Master (2015-05-21)
- Driverless Cars, AI, Robots: Why CIOs Should Care (2015-05-20)
- Boards Tap CIOs for New Role: ‘Field General’ (2015-05-20)