National Management Consulting Leader
RSM US LLC
Speaker/Panelist 2019, 2018
Realizing Synergies from Digital Innovations (2018)
Bill Kracunas serves as RSM US LLP’s national management consulting leader, a role he’s held since 2015. He is responsible for setting management consulting’s strategic direction and ensuring the practice employs the latest technologies, methodologies, and approaches to assist RSM’s middle market clients in improving performance. Mr. Kracunas is also RSM’s Northeast region technology and management consulting leader.
Under Mr. Kracunas’ leadership, RSM’s national management consulting practice was named one of “America’s Best Management Consulting Firms” by Forbes in 2016. In addition, he has earned numerous personal accolades, including being named one of the nation’s “Top 25 Consultants” by Consulting Magazine in 2011 for Excellence in Technology and being named to the Boston Business Journal’s “40 Under 40” list in 2008, recognizing individuals under the age of 40 who have established themselves as leaders to be watched in their fields.
He joined RSM in 2010, with the firm’s acquisition of Caturano and Company. He speaks frequently to professional and industry groups on topics that include digital transformation, strategy, technology trends, outsourcing, and risk management. Currently serving as a board member of Junior Achievement of Northern New England, he is also a member of the Bentley Executive Club and the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce Future Leaders Program. Mr. Kracunas has a bachelor of science in physics from Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, and an MBA from Bentley University.
- Top 10 SearchCIO videos: IT industry leaders share DX advice (2018-12-21)
- 2018 MIT Sloan CIO Symposium: A SearchCIO guide (2018-08-16)
- MIT CIO 2018 videos: Honing a digital leadership strategy (2018-08-14)
- Modern risk management must factor in the risk of not innovating (2018-05-31)
- Digital acceleration comes to those who don’t reinvent the wheel (2018-05-31)
- Digital transformation: 5 tips to take it to the next level (2018-05-07)