Global Chief Information Officer
CIO Award Finalist 2022
Manoj Kumbhat serves as Global Chief Information Officer for Kimberly-Clark, a global manufacturer of branded personal care and professional healthcare products, where he has direct responsibility for driving the company’s digital growth agenda.
As CIO, he has led several enterprise-wide initiatives to build a data-driven and connected supply chain and digital core while accelerating the technology adoption of Cloud, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML), Robotics (RPA), Digital Workplace, Agile and Product transformation. Before joining Kimberly-Clark, Mr. Kumbhat was the Global Chief Information Officer for HCL Technologies, one of the largest global off-shore IT services companies based in India. Prior to HCL, he served as the Chief Information Officer for the South Asia region at PepsiCo, Inc. and also worked as a technology consultant with several Fortune 500 clients.
He received a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Jodhpur and both a Master of Science in Computer Engineering and a Master of Business Administration from West Virginia University.
- Kimberly-Clark’s business-first approach to digital transformation (2022-06-24)
- What it takes to lead today’s digital ecosystem: CIOs share advice (2022-06-03)
- 4 takeaways for CIOs from the MIT Sloan CIO Symposium (2022-05-31)
- Metaverse tops business leaders’ list of technology trends (2022-05-25)
- The digital workplace requires a transformation in how people think and work (2022-05-24)
- What’s blocking CIO ambitions? (2022-05-24)