Executive Vice President and Chief Information & Digital Officer
CIO Award Winner 2022
Wafaa Mamilli is Executive Vice President and Chief Information and Digital Officer of Zoetis, the world’s leading animal health company and a member of the Fortune 500. Mrs. Mamilli joined Zoetis from Eli Lilly and Company, where she most recently served as Global Chief Information Officer for the company’s Business Units with responsibility over sales, marketing, customer experience, medical affairs for the diabetes, oncology, biomedicine and international business units. In her 20-plus years with Eli Lilly, she held a variety of international leadership positions with increasing responsibilities.
As the company’s first Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), she led the strategy and execution to secure products, devices, manufacturing systems and information across the business. Mrs. Mamilli is currently a member of the board of directors of Fiserv, Inc., a global provider of payments and financial services technology solutions. She earned a master’s degree in Computer Science from INSEA in Rabat, Morocco, and a master’s degree in Business Applications of Information and Technology from Université Rennes in Rennes, France.
- Retention deficit: Upskilling gives tech workers a path forward (2022-07-14)
- Here’s what some leaders think about the future of talent development (2022-07-12)
- What it takes to lead today’s digital ecosystem: CIOs share advice (2022-06-03)
- Meet the CIO: Wafaa Mamilli of Zoetis lands MIT Sloan award (2022-05-27)
- Talent truth bombs and eye-opening stats from the 2022 MIT Sloan CIO Symposium (2022-05-24)
- What’s blocking CIO ambitions? (2022-05-24)