Head of Client Experience Delivery and Global Innovation
As head of BNY Mellon’s Client Experience Delivery and Global Innovation, Lucille Mayer has responsibility for all client technology touch points, including oversight of BNY Mellon’s new NEXEN
digital ecosystem and the company’s growing network of Innovation Centers. She is also a member of the corporate BNY Mellon Operating Committee and Information Technology Executive Committee. Prior to her current role, Ms. Mayer was a managing director and Chief Information Officer for Pershing LLC, a BNY Mellon company, and a member of Pershing’s Executive Committee.
In 2013, Ms. Mayer established the Women in Technology Employee Resource Group, and its formation was a catalyst to the recognition of BNY Mellon as the Anita Borg Institute’s 2015 Top Company for Women in Technology. In 2016, Ms. Mayer was appointed to the Anita Borg Institute Board of Trustees.
Ms. Mayer earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in computer science, magna cum laude, from the State University of New York, and was named to Computerworld’s “Premier 100 IT Leaders” list for 2013.
- The future of workplace structure: Cross-functional teams, AI impact (2017-06-17)
- Robot Overlords: AI At Facebook, Amazon, Disney And Digital Transformation At GE, DBS, BNY Mellon (2017-05-28)
- MIT CIO Symposium 2017 elucidates the digital playbook (2017-05-26)
- Five ways to prepare tech employees for the future of work (2017-05-25)
- CIOs Hold Out Hope for Humans as Automation Powers More IT Processes (2017-05-24)
- Upcoming: MIT Sloan CIO Symposium (2017-04-05)