Beth T. O'Rorke
Executive Consultant (Former CIO/executive at BCBSMA, Ahold, and Staples)
BTO Executive Consulting
Speaker/Panelist 2021, 2019
System Reboot: Modernizing Your Legacy Technologies (2019)
Beth O’Rorke is a strategic, results-driven, and energetic executive leader with over twenty-five years of broad technology and business expertise across healthcare, retail, and financial services insurance. She is an insightful advisor to senior executives on technology investment levels, industry trends, and emerging technologies.
She has extensive experience in leading transformation initiatives with engagement in building best-in-class customer experience and business solutions at companies including BCBSMA as SVP & CIO and at Staples, Inc., Ahold Delhaize and Allmerica Financial in divisional CIO and executive positions. She was recognized as Boston CIO of the Year ORBIE Awards nominate in 2018 and as Top 20 CIOs Shaping the Future of Technologies by Warner Communications in 2020.
Ms. O’Rorke has her MBA from the Bentley University Graduate School of Business, holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Providence College and MIT Sloan Executive Certificates in Strategy & Innovation + Management and Leadership.
- Four Things Modern CIOs Need to Know (2019-06-10)
- Automating business processes a top priority for BCBS of Mass. CIO (2019-06-04)
- AI in security is strongest use case for BCBS of Massachusetts (2019-06-04)
- When leading digital transformation, language is key (2019-05-28)
- Health Insurance Industry Struggles to Update Legacy IT Infrastructure (2019-05-28)