Vice President of Information & Data Services
Mark Picone is Vice President of Information & Data Services at Adobe. He is responsible for data, data platforms, data management, governance and analytics across all lines of business and corporate functions. His team delivers insights for real-time analytical decision making, and in-product and online personalized experiences at each step of the customer journey.
He and his team are enabling Adobe’s data-driven enterprise with rich personalized experiences, connected insights across the entire customer journey, and deep business analytics. Under his leadership, his team developed Adobe’s data driven operating model (DDOM) which has fundamentally changed the way the company runs its business by focusing on customer journey steps, KPI’s, and a run-the-business operating model leveraging a governed single source of data truth.
At Experian Marketing Services, Mr. Picone was responsible for global data development for all data and analytics products across 27 countries. Prior to Experian, he served as Group Managing Director & CTO for Harte-Hanks Direct Marketing,
He has a B.A. in Computer Information Science with a minor in Mathematics from Temple University and a M.B.A in Finance from Drexel University.
- Data-driven strategies for succeeding in the algorithmic economy (2019-06-07)
- Playing by the rules: How Adobe centralized its data management (2019-05-31)
- 5 takeaways for IT leaders from the MIT Sloan CIO Symposium (2019-05-24)
- Reporter’s Phablet: CIOs Set the Digital Agenda (2019-05-24)
- CIOs Should Incorporate These 3 Ideas in Data Analytics Strategies (2019-05-22)