Chief Information Security Office
Measuring ROI for Cybersecurity: Is It Real or a Mirage? (2017)
You Were Hacked—Now What? (2017)
Andrew Stanley has served as the Chief Information Security Officer at Mars for the past three years. Prior to this position, he was CISO at Philips, a global healthcare and consumer lifestyle company headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Mr. Stanley has a deep
background in cybersecurity, which started in his pre-university years designing one-way hashing algorithms. Before his current role, Mr. Stanley served as Vice President, Enterprise Operations where he led a 4,000 person global team responsible for delivering operations services across 124 countries.
Prior to joining Philips, Mr. Stanley served as Vice President of Global Infrastructure Development at MWV; where he helped lead and implement cutting-edge cloud services, enhanced strategic discipline,
and generated long-term savings in excess of $60MM per year.
Mr. Stanley holds an MBA from the University of Virginia and enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters, cycling, and exploring rural Maine.
- How to maintain cybersecurity remotely during the pandemic (2020-08-19)
- The unanticipated security challenge in Mars, Incorporated pivot to remote work (2020-07-21)
- CISOs discuss cybersecurity in the COVID-19 environment (2020-07-17)
- MIT CIO Symposium: Future-proof your organization from a hack attack (2017-06-02)
- Caught in the breach – what to do first (2017-05-26)
- 6 reality checks for IT chiefs: MIT CIO Symposium (2017-05-26)
- Cybersecurity ROI: Still a tough sell (2017-05-25)