Global Leader for Digital Solutions
Korn Ferry Hay Group
Melissa Swift is the Global Leader for Digital Solutions at Korn Ferry Hay Group, based in the firm’s New York City office. Ms. Swift is charged with driving the development, alignment, and marketing of innovative solutions for digital transformation offerings across Korn Ferry Hay Group. She partners with clients to understand their deepest challenges in the digital arena, and to address those challenges in novel and comprehensive ways. Prior to joining Korn Ferry, Ms. Swift focused on transforming organizations.
Ms. Swift co-founded a think tank for a major executive search firm. At Deloitte, she launched two $200 million service offerings addressing clients’ growing ESG mandate. Earlier in her career, she conducted Deutsche Bank’s first structured carbon credit sale. Ms. Swift’s experience spans across industries and geographies, with particular focus in the energy, industrial, and financial services sectors. She has worked in North America, Europe, and Asia. She is a frequent speaker and writer on the topic of digital. In addition to the human dimension of digital transformation, her areas of specialization include cultural transformation, innovation, C-suite succession, psychometrics, leadership profiles, and executive assessment and development. Her research has been published in such venues as Harvard Business Review and the Wall Street Journal. Ms. Swift received her MBA from Columbia Business School and her BA from Harvard University.
- Building digital culture: Think like a marathoner, not a sprinter (2018-06-13)
- How to hire the right people to create a digital culture in your organization (2018-06-12)
- 2018 MIT Sloan CIO Symposium in photos: A SearchCIO snapshot (2018-06-11)
- Recruiting talent for digital cultures: Tips from McKinsey, Korn Ferry (2018-05-31)
- 8 lessons for IT chiefs: MIT Sloan CIO Symposium 2018 (2018-05-25)
- Tension between agile, bimodal development as organizations work to become digital at scale (2018-05-25)
- Digital transformation: 5 tips to take it to the next level (2018-05-07)